Monday, April 13, 2015

Fourth Grade uses email to enhance their learning

Carmen Scott's fourth grade students are having fun with a game gone digital.  According to Mrs. Scott,
I started doing some fun/enrichment type things this month. I'm typing the game card questions from the game, 5 Second Rule and emailing them to my students. The first 5 kids to email me back receive a treat from me the next day! They LOVE it!! 
A sample of the game is below:
Hello Super Stars!!  

Email me your answers to the following questions. I will let you know if you are one of the winners.
                Ready! Set Go! 

Your teacher,
Mrs. Scott
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Name 3 Shapes



Name 3 things a you do when you wake up 



Name 3 States surrounding the Great Lakes



Name 3 Ice Cream Toppings

Way to go fourth grade! Using technology in a fun way to increase knowledge is what our campus is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment